Engaging with Stanford
Stanford has several organizational units for handling sponsored projects, including budgeting, contracts, and general assistance.
The Office of Sponsored Research (OSR) is responsible for negotiating and signing all industry clinical trial agreements and other contracts with human subjects funded by industry.
Please see the OSR website for information regarding:
- Subject Injury
- Intellectual Property
- Use of Name and Publicity
- AAHRPP Requirement
Types of Agreements
- Which Stanford office is responsible for what type of agreement
- Stanford University Institutional Facts
Spectrum, the Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research and Education, is your contact for identifying potential investigators and obtaining general information about clinical research at Stanford. Spectrum will help you:
- Identify faculty with particular research expertise and interests.
- Identify potential principal investigators for clinical research.
- Obtain general information about clinical research activities, research capabilities, facilities and sponsored research administration.
- Streamline communications among sponsor, research administrators, PI and research personnel.