Assistance with Proposals — Budget and Informatics & IT Support Section
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics (SCCI) consultants will help review your project's data management and informatics needs and assist with developing a budget and Informatics/IT support proposal section for your grant prior to submission.
Stanford Cancer Institute Research Database (SCIRDB) personnel work with you to plan for your needs related to cancer projects. The ideal engagement occurs when either you are formulating the project or writing the grant application. The planning phase involves:
- Determining the duration and requirements of the project
- Determining how the investigators would interact with project data
- Estimating the resources (hardware, software, and personnel) needed for a project
- Charting a timeline for execution of the deliverables with specified milestones
- Request a SCIRDB Consultation
Schedule a consultation using our form