Biomedical Ethics — Information & Consultations
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
The Spectrum BIOMEDICAL ETHICS program is handled by the Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics (SCBE). This program:
- provides research ethics consultations to basic science and clinical researchers whose projects raise ethical and social concerns.
- provides interdisciplinary research and education in biomedical ethics.
- serves as a scholarly resource on emerging ethical issues raised by medicine and biomedical research.