Budgeting & Billing Training
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
Budgeting and Billing Training is required for all new and current employees working on clinical research projects, if involved in budgeting and billing (i.e. research coordinators enrolling study participants).
Training provides a general overview of the clinical research budgeting and billing process. It includes the Budgeting and Billing workbook process; billing procedures; and a review of the Medicare NCD policy.
This 2-hour training is offered monthly. Special training sessions are available for groups or departments upon request.
- Recommended for all research personnel who enroll study participants.