Conflict of Interest Policy and Information
Spectrum serves faculty and clinical research personnel at Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System.
- Budget & Billing Support
- Regulatory/Compliance Support
- Training & Education
- Point of Contact for questions about clinical research
OnCore CTMS for
Operations, Training & Compliance
800 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Fax (650) 723-8552
Stanford faculty members owe their primary professional allegiance to the University, and their primary commitment of time and intellectual energies should be to the education, research, and scholarship programs of the institution.
Faculty members should conduct their affairs so as to avoid conflicts of commitment and avoid or minimize conflicts of interest. Disclosure of such interests is required under University, as well as School of Medicine policy.
Find important information you need to know about conflict of interest (COI) on the School of Medicine Conflict of Interest website:
- Stanford Industry Interactions Policy
- Annual Outside Professional Activities Certification
- Ad-hoc Disclosure Procedures
- Tips for Avoiding Conflicts of Commitment & Interest
- Disclosure of conflicts of commitment and interests is REQUIRED under University, as well as School of Medicine policy.