CTRU — Clinical and Translational Research Unit
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
The Clinical and Translational Research Unit (CTRU) provides resources to faculty conducting both CHILD HEALTH and ADULT research at Stanford School of Medicine. It is now located at the new Freidenrich Center for Translational Research, at 800 Welch Road.
- Clinic Space
- Research Nursing Services
- Clinical Lab Services
- Dietary Services
- Learn more about CTRU services
- Learn more about Child Health services
To request CTRU services complete the CTRU Request Form, available only in Study Navigator (see Next Steps, to the right).