Environmental Health and Safety Training
Spectrum Operations, Training and Compliance (OTC) serves faculty and clinical research personnel at Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System.
- Budget & Billing Support
- Regulatory/Compliance Support
- Study Facilitators
- Training & Education
- Point of Contact for questions about clinical research
OnCore CTMS for
Operations, Training & Compliance
800 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Fax (650) 723-8552
Everyone in the Stanford Community is required to take some health and safety training. Many courses are available through AXESS- STARS Training.
To clarify what safety training is necessary for each job function, Environmental Health and Safety courses are included on the Training Needs Assessment Tool located within STARS (Training). There is also an online tool that determines safety training for SU faculty, staff and students.
- Complete the online training advisor through EHS or AXESS to determine health and safety training needs.
- It is important to document and maintain training records.
- Review Training Policies associated with health and safety at Stanford University.