Evaluate your study idea!
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
- What is your objective?
- What is your research hypothesis, or what question are you trying to answer?
- Is your study idea feasible/possible?
- Are the population and demographics available to complete your research?
- Has this research been attempted before?
- What were the successes, failures, limitations?