Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
Before your study begins, you must have IRB approval.
- Use eProtocol to submit your protocol to the IRB. Investigators may submit their protocols any time.
- The Panels will review all protocols that are filled out correctly and completely within approximately 4-6 weeks.