Match Potential Participants to Research Studies
Spectrum Operations, Training and Compliance (OTC) serves faculty and clinical research personnel at Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System.
- Budget & Billing Support
- Regulatory/Compliance Support
- Study Facilitators
- Training & Education
- Point of Contact for questions about clinical research
OnCore CTMS for
Operations, Training & Compliance
800 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Fax (650) 723-8552
Spectrum Operations, Training and Compliance (OTC) is a multi-disciplinary service organization at Stanford.
OTC is a single point of contact for potential research participants which provides:
- information and communication about clinical research at Stanford
- assistance in identifying clinical trials which may be enrolling
- assistance in locating other resources for finding open clinical trials
Interested in participating in a research study at Stanford?