OVERVIEW & CHECKLIST FOR THIS STAGE
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
Evaluate Your Study Idea
2. Explore Funding Opportunities
3. Find a Collaborator or Mentor
4. Seek Study Design Assistance
5. Look into Available Resources
6. Learn about Regulatory Requirements
For detailed information, open the color-coded items below this key.