Request Support for Research Budgets
Spectrum Operations, Training and Compliance (OTC) serves faculty and clinical research personnel at Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System.
- Budget & Billing Support
- Regulatory/Compliance Support
- Study Facilitators
- Training & Education
- Point of Contact for questions about clinical research
Operations, Training & Compliance
800 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Fax (650) 723-8552
Research Budgeting & Billing Support
- Research Management Group (RMG) provides study budgeting support. Contact your RPM for general clinical research budgeting, pricing and process questions.
- The Cancer Clinical Trials Office (CCTO) provides study budgeting support for cancer/oncology clinical research.
- Spectrum OTC provides budget and billing training.
- Know your protocol before you contact your RPM.
- Be prepared to discuss your budgeting requirements.