Request Support for Research Participant Billing
Spectrum Operations, Training and Compliance (OTC) serves faculty and clinical research personnel at Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System.
- Budget & Billing Support
- Regulatory/Compliance Support
- Study Facilitators
- Training & Education
- Point of Contact for questions about clinical research
OnCore CTMS for
Operations, Training & Compliance
800 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Fax (650) 723-8552
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Patient Financial Services (PFS) provides research participant billing support for services provided at the hospital and in the clinics.
- Physician Services Organization (PSO) provides research participant billing support for professional fees.
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH)
- The CTRU Financial Manager provides research participant billing support for services provided at the CTRU.
- Keep an accurate, complete, up-to-date workbook (including enrollment status).
- Review and return billing reports in a timely manner.