Research Data Management Best Practices (consultation)
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics (SCCI) consultants will review options for research data management. The consultant will:
- discuss the tradeoffs of various approaches, including REDCap, STRIDE Secure Workbench, STRIDE-DM, and commercial software
- summarize research data management best practices and
- describe the support that SCCI can provide to you toward meeting regulatory requirements such as FDA Part 11.
Stanford Cancer Institute Research Database (SCIRDB) will consult with you about research data management for cancer and disease groups.