Research Data Management Best Practices (consultation)
Resources and services are provided by the Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics (SCCI).
Services available to assist the investigator with informatics and data management needs, include:
- Electronic Health Records — access to data for research purposes
- Research data management solutions
- Biospecimen data management software and services
- Research privacy and security assistance
Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics (SCCI) consultants will review options for research data management. The consultant will:
- discuss the tradeoffs of various approaches, including REDCap, STRIDE Secure Workbench, STRIDE-DM, and commercial software
- summarize research data management best practices and
- describe the support that SCCI can provide to you toward meeting regulatory requirements such as FDA Part 11.