Research Personnel Advisory Committee (RPAC)
Spectrum Operations, Training and Compliance (OTC) serves faculty and clinical research personnel at Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, and the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System.
- Budget & Billing Support
- Regulatory/Compliance Support
- Study Facilitators
- Training & Education
- Point of Contact for questions about clinical research
OnCore CTMS for
Operations, Training & Compliance
800 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Fax (650) 723-8552
The Research Personnel Advisory Committee is a group of experienced research coordinators who meet monthly to exchange ideas and advice on various selected topics concerning current clinical research processes and events at Stanford University.
RPAC's mission is to:
- Represent SoM Research Personnel interests, concerns and opportunities
- Participate in identifying "areas of impact" for change and or advancement of clinical research activities
- Serve as Research Personnel sounding board for new and innovative program offerings by Spectrum
- Give feedback regarding opportunities for synergy across the Stanford community
- Help disseminate research updates and information back to the department
The Research Personnel Advisory Committee is a Spectrum led group. We are currently seeking nominations for new members from underrepresented research areas.
Contact Anna Hu if you know of someone who would be interested in participating in this committee.
- RPAC Membership list (coming soon!)
- More Information
Contact the RPAC chair, Anna Hu, (650) 498-7921.