Stanford, SoM & External Funding Opportunities
Spectrum support for Clinical Research is divided into four stages, the first of which is DESIGNING YOUR STUDY.
This stage includes tasks and activities that occur early in the design & development of a study, such as:
- biostatistics consultations
- informatics consultations
- bioethics consultations
- identifying co-investigators and collaborators
- exploring funding opportunities
Please refer to the Research Management Group website which provides information about all the funding opportunities below.
- External funding opportunities
CIRM, DoD CDMRP, HHMI, NIH, and NSF, and others
- Internal funding opportunities
Seed grants, pilot funding, development projects, postdoctoral fellowships, graduate student funding opportunities
- Junior and new faculty resources
- Spectrum funding
Also see "Spectrum Funding" (above article).