The Stanford Health Library
Carefully planned clinical trials test new medical discoveries for safety and efficacy, so that they can be used in everyday clinical practice and health decision making.
Sponsored by Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford Health Library provides free public access to medical information, to help people make informed decisions about their health and health care.
The library offers online health information and videos, as well as a main location and five branches staffed by helpful reference librarians.
- Main location – Stanford Shopping Center
- Stanford Hospital
- Stanford Comprehensive Cancer Center
- South Palo Alto Branch at the Oshmann Family Jewish Community Center
- East Palo Alto Branch at the Ravenswood Family Health Center
- Affiliate – The Health Library at Vista Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Palo Alto