Sponsoring Research at Stanford
The Office of Sponsored Research (OSR) is responsible for negotiating and signing all industry clinical trial agreements and other contracts for industry funded human subject research. OSR can provide information regarding:
- Subject Injury
- Intellectual Property
- Use of Name and Publicity
- AAHRPP Requirement
- Which Stanford office is responsible for what type of agreement
- Stanford University Institutional Facts
Types of Agreements
- Phone: 650-725-3304 Email:
- Phone: 650-723-6146 Email:
Interested in Stanford as a potential site for your clinical trial?
- View Community Academic Profiles (CAP) for Stanford investigator
profiles, including research interests.
Dean of Research (DoR) website provides information on Stanford policies, procedures and general information on the conduct of research at Stanford.