NIH-NCATS Human Subject ApprovalAll projects funded through Spectrum that involve human subjects are required to secure prior approval from NCATS before funds can be released and work on the project can begin.
» Find out about the NCATS Human Subject Approval process
CITE THE GRANT
Projects that use Spectrum/CTSA resources, including those that benefited from consultations with bioinformatics, bioethics, and research coordinators, are required to cite the grant; please use this wording:
"This work was supported by the Stanford Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) to Spectrum (UL1 TR001085). The CTSA program is led by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH."
SPECTRUM FUNDING RESOURCES
OTHER FUNDING RESOURCES
- Application Requirements and Awardee Policies
- Research Management Group (RMG) Funding Opportunities website
- Cite the Grant – NIH Required Language
- Pilot Awardees & Projects List
- List of Past Awards: Research Training: KL2 and TL1
- 2016 Stanford K-Fest (research projects of K scholars)
- Pilot grant proposal deadlines: Anticipated to be end of 2017/early 2018 - watch for announcements.