Assistance with Informatics/IT Support Section of Your Proposal
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics (SCCI) consultants will help review your project's data management and informatics needs and assist with developing a budget and Informatics/IT support proposal section for your grant prior to submission.
Stanford Cancer Institute Research Database (SCIRDB) personnel work with you to plan for your needs related to cancer projects. The ideal engagement occurs when either you are formulating the project or writing the grant application. The planning phase involves:
- Determining the duration and requirements of the project
- Determining how the investigators would interact with project data
- Estimating the resources (hardware, software, and personnel) needed for a project
- Charting a timeline for execution of the deliverables with specified milestones
- Request a SCIRDB Consultation
Schedule a consultation using our form