Epic — Training for Access to Electronic Health Records
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
For more information regarding Epic Access and Training please go to "Electronic Medical Records".
Epic Training is required for all staff who need access to hospital medical records.
- Epic Training is required for all SHC physicians and medical staff who need access to hospital medical records.
- Epic Training may be required of LPCH physicians and medical staff whose specialty, sub-specialty and scope of clinical practice indicate that access to Epic may be needed.