Participant Recruitment Resources
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
IRB approval must be obtained before any recruitment or screening can take place.
Stanford University Research Compliance Office
The Research Compliance Office provides important information you need to know about recruitment:
- Recruitment Guidance
- Advertisements: Appropriate Language for Recruitment Material
- Telephone Screening of Potential Subjects
Bay Area Recruitment Resources
List of recruitment resources such as Bay Area newspapers, television and radio stations.
Note that Spectrum neither promotes nor has a vested interest in any of the listings.