Proposal Preparation and Submission
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
Roles and Responsibilities
Research Management Group describes roles and responsibilities for proposal preparation and submission.
Boilerplate text for proposals
Boilerplate text describing programs, resources and facilities – download these Word documents; you can edit as necessary to fit your needs.
Description of Spectrum programs and services
- Freidenrich Center for Translational Research (FCTR) and the CTRU
Description of the FCTR and CTRU facilities and resources
See the RMG website: Clinical Trial Program and Resources for information such as: