Set-up Your Study — Overview & Checklist
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
1. Prepare Proposal & Apply for Funding
2. Set Up Research Budgets & Participant Billing
3. Sign Up for Resources & Clinical Services
4. Initiate Regulatory Tasks
5. Complete these Tasks Before Enrolling Study Participants
For detailed information, open the color-coded items below this key.