The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
Spectrum Pilot Grants
Spectrum provides pilot funding for projects in:
- Therapeutics (drug discovery and development)
- Predictives and Diagnostics
- Population Health Sciences
- Community Engagement
See the Innovations and Pilots page for more details.
Spectrum Child Health Funding
Spectrum Child Health administers several funding programs to facilitate and support the best child-health focused research at Stanford.
- Spectrum Child Health Funding Opportunities
- Contact Spectrum Child Health Administration , or call (650) 724-6891
Spectrum Administrative Supplements
Occasionally NIH funds Administrative Supplements to the parent grant that supports Spectrum. Currently open or recently funded opportunities are posted below.
- CTSA Administrative Supplement Funding Opportunity #1
Supplements to support new or ongoing bench-to-bedside T1-type research (collaboration between faculty at two or more CTSA sites) (up to $500,000 total costs for 1 year)
- CTSA Administrative Supplement Funding Opportunity #2
Study design, especially as applied to comparative effectiveness research (up to $300,000 total costs for one year)
Other Internal Funding Opportunities
Research Management Group (RMG) is the primary source for information on internal funding opportunities for support of pilot projects.