Stanford, SoM & External Funding Opportunities
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
Please refer to the Research Management Group website which provides information about all the funding opportunities below.
- External funding opportunities
CIRM, DoD CDMRP, HHMI, NIH, and NSF, and others
- Internal funding opportunities
Seed grants, pilot funding, development projects, postdoctoral fellowships, graduate student funding opportunities
- Junior and new faculty resources
- Spectrum funding
Also see "Spectrum Funding" (above article).