Support for Research Budgets
The STUDY SET-UP stage includes activities that occur after the study has been designed and developed, and before you begin to enroll patients.
This stage includes activities in areas such as:
- contracts & grant proposals
- IRB approval
- research management compliance
- study budgeting & billing
- required registration of trial
Research Budgeting & Billing Support
- Research Management Group (RMG) provides study budgeting support. Contact your RPM for general clinical research budgeting, pricing and process questions.
- The Cancer Clinical Trials Office (CCTO) provides study budgeting support for cancer/oncology clinical research.
- Spectrum OTC provides budget and billing training.
- Know your protocol before you contact your RPM.
- Be prepared to discuss your budgeting requirements.